The Natural Effect of Aging
Through the combination of the natural effects of aging and cataracts, contrast sensitivity and
visual acuity declines.
What is Contrast Sensitivity?
||Reduced contrast sensitivity and visual acuity loss
Contrast sensitivity is the ability to see objects that may not be outlined clearly or that do not stand out from their background. Contrast sensitivity declines with age and after cataracts. Some symptoms you may experience include:
- Trouble seeing traffic lights or cars at night
- Difficulty seeing spots on clothes, counters, or dishes
- Trouble recognizing facial gestures
- Needing additional light to read
- Experiencing tired eyes while watching television
What is Visual Acuity?
Visual acuity is the ability of the eye to see and distinguish fine details. A visual acuity test is
used to determine the smallest letters you can read on an eye chart.
Physical Therapy for the Eyes
Thousands of customers and clinical trial participants that completed the program have experienced improved eyesight and quality of life, for example:
- Reading small print - such as text on prescription bottles or food ingredients
- Better vision while driving - especially at night
- Less eye fatigue - while watching television
- Increase contrast sensitivity - by at least 150% on average
- Improve visual acuity - by more than 2 ETDRS lines on an eye chart
The Science behind NeuroVision
Blurred vision from the eyes can be improved by enhancing brain processing. NeuroVision neural training is clinically and scientifically proven, unlike eye exercise programs that focus on relaxing eye muscles.
During training sessions, a series of visual tasks and repetitive images train the brain and improve visual processing. Neurovision analyzes performance and continuously adjust the individually customized training sessions to substantially improve vision.
Train Your Brain to See Better
NeuroVision trains your brain to see better without additional surgery, enhancement, drugs or side-effects.
About the program:
NeuroVision includes a quick start guide, manual and a CD.
If you have any questions, you should consult with your NeuroVision specialist at your clinic.
- 30 training sessions – completed at home on a computer
- 30 minute an average – for each training session
- Customized – to your pace and visual ability
- Professionally monitored – by your eye care specialist
You should consult with your eye doctor about your suitability for NeuroVision treatment.
The world’s only proven therapy to dramatically improve vision after cataract surgery.
Will it work for me?
If you want optimal results from your cataract surgery, or have had difficulty adjusting post surgery, NeuroVision is for you.
Does the program involve surgery or medications?
No, NeuroVision does not require any surgery or prescriptive medication.
How much will my vision improve?
Most customers experience an improvement is contrast sensitivity by at least 150%.
When can I start?
Anytime after Cataract Surgery. Whether your surgery was a week ago or several years ago, NeuroVision may improve your results.
How long do the results last?
The program uses neural training to improve your vision. Just like learning to walk, riding a bicycle and learning to swim have a long lasting effects, so does NeuroVision.
Is it safe?
Yes, Prior to being released for commercial use, NeuroVision was researched and tested for over 20 years. There are no known risks, side effects or complications associated with the program.
"It definitely has made a diffrerence in my vision without any kind of medication or injections."
Charlotte H, Leawood KS