To fine-tune the results of LASIK (refractive surgery), NeuroVision trains your brain to see better without additional surgery. The Post-LASIK therapy helps to improve the communication between your eyes and your brain.
- Ability to see better - in low light conditions
- Enhanced vision - while driving and reading
- Reduce - halos, starbursts and glare while driving or seeing at night
- Increase contrast sensitivity - enhancing your ability to discern objects that blend into the background, like a menu in a dimly lit restaurant
- Increase visual acuity - improving your ability to see and distinguish fine details, which is measured with an eye chart
Dramatically Improve Your Vision
Most customers experience improvement in visual acuity and increase contrast sensitivity
by at least 100%.
The Science behind NeuroVision
Blurred vision from the eyes can be improved by enhancing brain processing. NeuroVision neural training is clinically and scientifically proven, unlike eye exercise programs that focus on relaxing eye muscles.
During training sessions, a series of visual tasks and repetitive images train the brain and improve visual processing. Neurovision analyzes performance and continuously adjust the individually customized training sessions to substantially improve vision.
Physical Therapy for Your Vision
Thousands of customers and clinical trial participants that completed the program have experienced improved eyesight and quality of life.
About the program:
- 30 training sessions – completed at home on a computer
- 30 minute an average – for each training session
- Customized – to your pace and visual ability
- Professionally monitored – by your eye care specialist
NeuroVision includes a quick start guide, manual and a CD.
If you have any questions, you should consult with your NeuroVision specialist at your clinic.
You should consult with your eye doctor about your suitability for NeuroVision treatment.
The world’s only proven therapy to dramatically improve vision after LASIK.
Will it work for me?
If you want optimal results from your LASIK surgery, or have had difficulty adjusting post surgery, NeuroVision is for you.
Does the program involve surgery or medications?
No, NeuroVision does not require any surgery or prescriptive medication.
How much will my vision improve?
Most customers experience an improvement is contrast sensitivity by at least 100%.
When can I start?
Anytime after LASIK. Whether your surgery was a week ago or several years ago, NeuroVision may improve your results.
How long do the results last?
The program uses neural training to improve your vision. Just like learning to walk, riding a bicycle and learning to swim have a long lasting effects, so does NeuroVision.
Is it safe?
Yes, Prior to being released for commercial use, NeuroVision was researched and tested for over 20 years. There are no known risks, side effects or complications associated with the program.
"When I went to my eye doctor for my final post-training exam, I could read the smallest letters on the eye chart : EDFCZP. I had gained a whole line! "
Ginny Graves, Vogue Magazine October 2009